Groceryshop, one-of-a-kind, three-day event focused on creating a dialogue between established and startup CPG brands, supermarkets, c-stores, drug stores, discount stores, ecommerce players, warehouse clubs, grocerants and non-traditional grocery retailers.
The event, which will take place in Las Vegas on October 28-31, 2018 at Aria, is where the 1,000+ leaders of today and emerging leaders of the future will address shared issues and opportunities--the event will look at the evolution of how consumers shop for products ranging from food and beverage to beauty, personal care, household, pet supplies and health.
A few speakers include:
· Apoorva Mehta, Founder & CEO, Instacart
· Yael Cosset, Chief Digital Officer, The Kroger Co
· Ashley Buchanan, Chief Merchandising Officer, Sam’s Club
· Narayan Iyengar, SVP, Digital & Ecommerce, Albertsons
· Rafeh Masood, Chief Digital Officer, BJ’s Wholesale
· Nina Barton, President, Global Growth, Kraft Heinz
· Daniel Alegre, President, Retail and Shopping, Google
· Chieh Huang, CEO, Boxed
· Andy Katz-Mayfield, Co-Founder and CEO, Harry’s
· Tina Sharkey, Co-Founder and CEO, Brandless
· Nick Green, Co-Founder & CEO, Thrive Market
· Sanjiv Mehra, Co-founder & Co-CEO, eos Products